A fantastic experience in a natural and unexplored part of Nepal positioned in the remote corner of the Annapurna region. The trek usually begins from Besisahar. The Nar and Phu Valleys only opened for visitors in 2002. This is an exotic terrain that offers medieval Tibetan culture in a pristine and almost untouched form. There are some spectacular mountain views and great alpine scenery, Tilicho lake, and the surrounding geography near the end of the trek only help to make this trek more amazing for those adventurers who are in search of a real Shangri-La. The trail passes through the Challenging high passes, Kangla pass (5322m) and Tilicho Pass (5340m) both offer fantastic views of the Annapurna massif, Lamjung Himal, Manaslu Himal, the Dhaulagiri range and Tilicho peak. This is an ideal trek for those who want to discover a hidden valley and trek off the beaten trail. Challenging high passes mean that you do need to be fit.
After traveling through the unique Nar Phoo valley, we return to Manang, a beautiful village on the Annapurna trail, then continue the trek to Tilicho Lake,the highest lake in the world, followed by the onward trekking to Mesokanto La before reaching Jomsom.
Reliance Trekking arranges Nar-phoo Trekking with a perfectly designed itinerary. Spring and autumn are the best seasons for this trek. Please, contact us for more details about the trek.
Highlights of Nar-Phoo Valley Trek
- Monumental sites in Kathmandu: Pashupatinath, Boudhanath & Swayambhunath
- Adventure trail of Annapurna
- Connects Marshyangdi and Kali Gandaki River valley
- Explore the Tibetan magnificence lifestyle and daily activities of the typical denizens of the Nar Phoo valley trek.
- The interesting rock structures, land formations, and diverse to typography and amazing walks on the Nar Phoo valley trek.
- You will feel accompanied by the chain of Himalayas including Manaslu, Dhaulagiri, and Annapurna Kangaru Himal ranges throughout the route.
- Different chortens, gompa, monasteries prayer flags to reach
- Tilicho lake 4920m. is the highest lake in the world it is at Manang District of Nepal
- Thorong La Pass at 5416 meters
- Annapurna Himalayan range & Dhaulagiri & Manaslu Himalayan range
- Muktinath, the sacred destination both Hindu and Buddhist Religion
- Tatopani Natural Hot Spring
- Poon Hill must beautiful place to see views of Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Manaslu, Mt. Fishtail and so on
Write a Review