Annapurna Circuit Trekking is adventurous trekking in the Annapurna region of Nepal. It is also known as the Round Annapurna trekking that crosses the highest Himalayan pass, the Thorong La (5416 meters). The rewarding Himalayan sceneries, biological variations and persistently changing the landscape of the Annapurna allure the trekkers have unique trekking in Nepal. It connects the Annapurna region with the Mustang region of Nepal. And are seeking forward some adventure, pure culture, new climate and vegetation, magnificent views of Annapurna range, and the beauty of tranquil lake—Tilicho Lake.The well-designed two-week journey through the Annapurna Circuit trail embarks through the lower altitude Marshyangdi River Valley. The enchanting trail offers the charming beauty of Annapurna, including the greeneries of forest, waterfalls and the ethnic communities. The cultural part of the Tibetan Buddhism of Manang further magnetizes you to explore the spirituality of the local people. The most challenging, but awesome part of the trek is the day you cross via Thorong La Pass. Muktinath temple, Kali Gandaki valley and Jomsom are some of the highlighted destinations and attractions on the next part of the trek. The apple garden and arid landscape are breathtaking. It continues heading through the deepest gorge of the world and climbs up towards Ghorepani and Poon Hill. Poon Hill is the best sunrise viewpoint over THE Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Himalayan range. The trek around Annapurna, consistently go up and down in altitude and ends at Nayapul.
Reliance Trekking arranges Annapurna Circuit Trekking with a perfectly designed itinerary. Spring and autumn are the best seasons for this trek. Please, contact us for more details about the trek.
Annapurna-Tilicho and Mesokanto Pass Trek of Highlights
- Monumental sites in Kathmandu: Pashupatinath, Boudhanath & Swayambhunath
- Adventure trail of Annapurna
- Connects Marshyangdi and Kali Gandaki River valley
- Tilicho lake 4920m. is the highest lake in the world it is at Manang District of Nepal
- Thorong La Pass at 5416 meters
- Annapurna Himalayan range & Dhaulagiri & Manaslu Himalayan range
- Muktinath, the sacred destination both Hindu and Buddhist Religion
- Tatopani Natural Hot Spring
- Poon Hill must beautiful place to see views of Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Manaslu, Mt. Fishtail and so on
- Ghandruk Gurung Village