Salleri to Gokyo Lake Everest Base Camp Trekking is a legendary trip to the Everest Khumbu region. Salleri is a District headquarters of Solukhumbu. The trek begins from Salleri, unlike from the airstrip of Lukla and leads you through the awesome landscape. Salleri and Jiri is also known as the Switzerland of Nepal. The trek to EBC via Jiri and Salleri is an excellent long trip that offers the magnificent Himalayan views and the cultural attractions both in alpine and downhill area of the trekking trail.
Trek from Jiri and Salleri, Gokyo Lake to Everest base camp is a dynamic journey. The starting point of the trek goes through the Gaurishanker region. It is dominated by the unique landscape and forests. The trail was discovered by the Tenzing Norgay and Edmund Hillary team, who climbed Mt. Everest in 1953AD. Near Lukla, called Phakding, the trek adjoins to the busy trail of Everest base camp. Khumbu region is a naturally overloaded destination with the 8000-meter peaks, diversity in Sagarmatha National Park and the Sherpa culture along with their unique hospitality. Physical fitness and acclimatization are essential things for the successful trek. The spectacular views of the snowy peaks as Mt. Everest (8848 meters), Lhotse, Makalu, Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Nuptse and the surrounding peaks can be explored. The Tibetan Buddhist cultural part of this route is considered to be the extremely rich and an iconic mountain trail that people can get into the insights of cultural prosperity.
March to May and September to November are the best seasons for the Jiri and Salleri, Gokyo Lake to Everest Base Camp and Kalapatthar Trekking. Reliance Trekking arranges the trek with all the required permits and arrangements. Please, feel free to contact us for the detailed information.
Highlights of Salleri to Gokyo Lake Everest Base Camp Trek
- Trek to the base of the world’s highest peak Mt. Everest at 5,364m.
- Namche Bazar is the gateway to entry Everest Base Camp, Gokyo Valley and Thame Valley
- Exploring Jirel, Braman, Magar and Sherpa traditional villages enriched with Buddhist culture and customs.
- Visiting old heritage and interesting monasteries in the backdrop of some of the worlds.
- Salleri is a district headquarter of Solukhumbu
- 4 More then 8000m. the highest mountain like Mt. Makalu, Mt. Everest. Mt. Lhotse and Mt, Cho you can be seen.
- Most spectacular high peaks, beautiful alpine rhododendrons, and pine forests and Some wild Animals, Birds and Butterflies as well as the barren Khumbu icefall glaciers.
- Experiencing panoramic views of high mountains while spending your nights in the warmth and comfort of clean scenic lodges and, the well known Jirel, Braman, Magar and Sherpa hospitality.
Write a Review