This wonderful trekking destination in the eastern-central region of Nepal which takes the trekkers to the mountainous range of Rolwaling valley of Nepal along with the Tibetan border. Tsho Rolpa lake trek is one of the least visited trekking routes provides the enchanting views of majestic mountains like Gaurisankar, Langtang and Everest Himalayan ranges. However, the major attraction of this trek is itself the Tsho Rolpa Lake and Tashi Lapcha pass. Trekking trail has been opened you will get all the facilities like a guest house, Homestay and proper safe trekking trails and so on. Not only that mighty nature has blessed this region with some of the most amazing landscape, magnificent views, wilderness vegetations and the mountains that stand over 7,000 meters high. Trekking in this region will give you the life experience as there are many things still untouched and unexplored.
Since the route takes you to the Tibetan border side, a huge influence of Buddhism can be seen in this region. However, we can see the lifestyle of Brahmin, Chettri, Sherpa and many other mixed cultures. Ascending high through the trek allows the trekkers to experience and witness the ethnicity, hospitality, and traditions of Sherpa culture of Rolwalling valley as it reaches the village like Chetchet, Bedding, and Na. The trail passing through Tsho Rolpa lake and Glacier to crossing the Tashi Lapcha pass it is high pass with snow cover and glacier then reach to Thame Sherpa village. After Thame village to do trekking to Gokyo Valley crossing the Renjo Pass and way to Everest Base Camp another way to go to Tibet crossing the Nangpa Bhanjyang.
Reliance Trekking has been organizing various treks, tours, and Hiking in different parts of Nepal.
- Highlights of Tsho Rolpa and Tashi Lapcha pass Trekking
- Tibetan border side, a huge influence of Buddhism can be seen in this region.
- Explore the Tsho Rolpa Lake breathtaking scenery.
- Closed mountain views.
- Gauri Shankar is a holi mountain
- The cultured animal on the trail with bird watching.
- Explore the Sherpa village and culture.
- Difference ethnic group of the cast can be seen
- Tsho Rolpa Glacier and Lake
- Tashi Lapcha high pass
- Thame and Namche Bazaar is the gateway to do Everest and Gokyo Trek