Ama Dablam has been considered the prettiest mountain in the world. High on her Southwest face hangs a glacier resembling a ‘Dablam’ – the sacred ornament box worn by ladies in the Sherpa community. It was this spectacular feature that got her the name “Ama Dablam”. She lies alongside Everest in the heart of the Khumbu valley offering a superb diversions close up view of Mt Lhotse, Mt. Makalu, Mt. Cho Oyu and Mt. Everest. If you have previous climbing experience and wish to participate fully as a team member of an expertly led expedition to one of the world’s most impressive mountain then climbing expedition to Ama Dablam is the best suited. This Mountain is a technically demanding mountain for climbing in Nepal. It is considered an ornament of the Himalayas in Nepal. Although the height is only 6812m Ama Dablam expedition requires steep ice, rock and snow climbing. Normally, three camps are set in Ama Dablam climbing above the base camp (4,570m), however, only two camps are used to spend the nights. The normal route for climbing is South-West Ridge. The ascent from Base Camp to camp 1st is considered one the difficult days of the expedition. Reliance trekking well organizes this trek and expedition.
Highlights of Everest Base Camp Trek with Island peak climbing
- Trek to the base of the world’s highest peak Mt. Everest at 5,364m.
- Namche Bazaar is the gateway to entry Everest Base Camp, Gokyo Valley and Thame Valley
- Exploring Sherpa traditional villages enriched with Buddhist culture and customs.
- Visiting old heritage and interesting monasteries in the backdrop of some of the worlds.
- 4 More then 8000m. highest mountain like Mt. Makalu, Mt. Everest. Mt. Lhotse and Mt, Cho you can be seen.
- Most spectacular high peaks, beautiful alpine rhododendrons, and pine forests and Some wild Animals, Birds and Butterflies as well as the barren Khumbu icefall glaciers.
- Experiencing panoramic views of high mountains while spending your nights in the warmth and comfort of clean scenic lodges and, the well known Sherpa hospitality.
- Amadablam Peak is a most beautiful mountain
Write a Review