Tsum Valley Trekking is a journey through the mystical land of the north-west Nepal. The valley with hidden gems of cultural and natural wonders is what signifies the world Tsombo, the literal meaning of Tsum valley. It is located in the neighboring parts of the Manaslu region. The prehistoric Tibetan Buddhism and the vibrant culture offer a unique and outstanding experience around this untouched trail.
Tsum Valley trekking route was opened in 2008 for the trekkers. It begins from Soti Khola and the beginning trail goes through the Lower Manaslu trail that splits towards the Tsum valley. The ethnic communities and cultural heritages have made the trek diverse. The Budi Gandaki River valley is the base for the trekking in the beginning. The exclusive views of the Himalayas include Mt. Manaslu, Boudha Himal and Ganesh Himal. Tsum valley trail is relatively adventurous that the trail includes some steep rocky boulder. The pointed rocks and isolated trail lead you to the dramatic valley, which looks like a Tibetan terrain. The Tibetan Buddhist culture and lifestyles make a deep influence in the everyday lifestyles. Some of the ancient monasteries and chhortens reveal the cultural richness of this area. Mu Gompa is one of the brilliant examples for this. It is a land for the spatial delightment and meditation.
March to May and September to November are the best seasons for the Tsum Valley Trekking. Reliance Trekking operates the trek with a professional guide, restricted area paperwork and the excellent field services. Please, feel free to contact us for the detailed information
Highlights of Tsum Valley Trek
- Natural Hot spring and
- Stunning view of Massive Mt. Manaslu, Himchuli, Ganesh Himal. Rani Peak and many more mountains.
- Chhekamparo Village is last villages just before Tibet Border
- scared caves and Buddhist MonasteriesPasses through Numerous villages the one that is found in the hilly and mountains are of Nepal.
- Deep gorges and colorful ancient monasteries along the way.
- High altitude trek to Mu Gumpa 3,700m.
- The scenic from Kathmandu to arughat, soti khola
- A Unique culture blend of Nepalese and Tibetan peoples
Write a Review